domingo, 2 de junio de 2013

Composition about myself

I am Irene Martini and I am going to tell you about myself. I am 23 and I am living in Ibiza at the moment.
     When I was young I lived in Jesus with my family, but now I am living on my own. I usually visit them at the weekend, but sometimes it is difficult because I have to study.
     This year I started to study Education because since I was a child I have wanted to be a teacher. Last year I finished an Education vocational training because I decided to start this degree, and at the moment I am in the first year.
     I love spending time doing a lot of things like crafts (macramé, costume jewellery, etc.) read about sign language, education, psychology, photography and more.

     I don't like sports, although, when I was a child I did basketball, tennis and handball.



Song: Samuel Barber - Adagio for Strings
Pictures: Creative Commons
               Irene Martini

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario